Мотоцикл MV Agusta 800 SS Super Daytona America 1977 характеристики, фотографии, обои, отзывы, цена, купить
1977 MV Agusta 800 SS Super Daytona America Technical Specifications
Posted on November 18th, 2009 by by Shenron
If you like this post and want to receive updates from us, please subscribe to our RSS feed.
In 1977 MV Agusta created the 800 SS Super Daytona America, which is a In-line four 789.00 ccm (47,90 cubic inches) beautiful motorcycle that we will now get to know better by examining its characteristics in further detail.
Over the next few lines Motorbike Specifications will provide you with a complete list of the available MV Agusta 800 SS Super Daytona America technical specifications, such as engine type, horsepower, torque, top speed, compression rates, tyre dimensions and many others, so here it goes:
MV Agusta 800 SS Super Daytona America Technical Specifications
- Brand: MV Agusta
- Model: 800 SS Super Daytona America
- Production Year: 1977
- Category (Type of Bike): Sport touring
- Engine Size: 789.00 ccm (47,90 cubic inches)
- Engine Type: In-line four
- Engine Horsepower: 90.00 HP (65,37 kW)) @ 10000 RPM
- Compression Rates: 10.0:1
- Stroke: 4
- Torque: N/A
- Starter Type: N/A
- Top Speed: 228.0 km/h (140,99 mph)
- Transmission Type: Shaft drive (cardan)
- Gearbox Type: 5 speed
- Fuel Capacity: 24.00 litres (6,31 gallons)
- Fuel Control: DOHC
- Number of Valves: 2
- Cooling System Type: Air
- Weight: N/A
- Length: N/A
- Front Brakes Type: Dual disc
- Rear Brakes Type: Single disc
- Front Tyre Dimensions: 3.50 – 18
- Rear Tyre Dimensions: 4.00 – 18
Our current motorbike’s database contains full comprehensive information of around 15.000 different motorbikes for near 150 brands; we have data for models since 1970, so it’s basically “you name it, we have it“.
Feel free to browse around our categories and tags, or search for the specific model you’re looking for, we’re quite sure you’ll be able to find in here what you’ve been looking for.
If you want to get automatic updates on every new model we publish, remember to bookmark us and subscribe to the Motorbike Specifications Feeds.